- Thresholds: The threshold to the door can be either step-over, which is our standard, or you can request an upgrade to a low profile threshold.
- Elevations: You can also elevate the door if your application might call for that. One example would be if you have a containment floor.
- Door Jams: All of our door jams are molded or formed into the wall during the molding process so that they are not separate pieces. These jams are about 5 inches deep and have a very wide jam stop which prevents wind-blown debris dust or rain from penetrating into the building. Door jams can be placed anywhere on the wall.
- Windows: Our doors can come with or without a window. Your door can include an insulated glass window with a corrosion resistant frame or shatterproof glass.
- Vents: When wall space is at a premium, vents can be added to doors.
No matter what type of door you need, Shelter Works can custom-engineer EXACTLY what you need. Remember, if it was built by Shelter Works, it was Built for Life